It has been a crazy few weeks for me, and I have been meaning to get to my nomination for the Liebster Award. I was nominated by the incredibly sweet Brittney! You should check out her blog, Southern Lights Atlanta Nights.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you.
- Nominate blogs!
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer!
Brittney’s questions for me:
- Tea or Coffee? Coffee, all the way. I’ve tried to give tea a chance, I really have, but I just don’t like the taste.
- Favorite Genre of Music? I don’t really have one. Music is pretty subjective to my mood. If I am relating to the lyrics, and I enjoy the beat, then I will listen to it. Often times, when I am writing, I have Apocalyptica playing.
- Romantic Comedy’s or Action Films? If I am going out to the movies with my husband for a date night, it is usually an action film. But when the husband is at work, and the kids are in bed, and I will curl up with a romantic comedy.
- Cats or Dogs? If I wasn’t allergic to them, I would probably be a cat person. I have a small Yorkshire Terrier, and I love her. I love small dogs, but big dogs intimidate me.
- What is your favorite fruit? Tomatoes. If you are one of those people that say tomatoes aren’t a fruit, then I’ll say chocolate covered strawberries. Otherwise, I am really not a fruit person. I prefer vegetables.
- Do you like feminine or masculine scents? If we are talking about what I wear, feminine. If I am standing next to a random person, I would probably rather smell a more masculine scent. I love smelling the entire axe body collection!
- Where is your dream vacation? This is pretty subjective to who I’m with. If it were a trip without kids, I would love to go to Egypt. I want to ride on the back of a camel, across the desert, and see the pyramids.
- Favorite Makeup Brand? Nyx. They are always coming out with amazing new products, in stunning colors! The price is amazing, and the quality is great.
- Cake or Pie? Pie. There are so many different variations of pie, and it makes me think of my childhood when my mom would let me have apple pie for breakfast on cold autumn mornings.
- What is your favorite kind of ice cream? Mint chocolate chip!
- What are your 3 favorite songs of all time? I think my favorite songs will always change as I grow older, but I do return to Apoctalyptica’s album “Plays Metallica by Four Cellos” a lot.
Questions for my nominees:
- If you could go back in history and talk to anyone, who would it be?
- Favorite celebrity?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Do you have/want any children?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Do you have any special talents?
- Who is your favorite band?
- What is your dream car?
- If you were to create a bucket list (things to do before you die), what would be number one?
- Do you have/want any tattoos?
Thanks again Brittney for nominating me, and for following along on my blogging journey! I hope you all enjoyed my answers to the questions! Be sure to check out my nominees, they have some beautiful sites, with great posts!